Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sploshing Phone Sex

Howdy y’all! Country Girl Natasha here and I wanna tell you something I find hot!

When living on the farm, I enjoyed watching the little piglets running around in the rain. They’d end up creating so much mud with their carefree romping that they’d be completely covered from nose to rump in thick mud in no time.

I remember one time when I was on the ranch with just my brothers on a particularly stormy day, I snuck outside to watch the piglets. The were chasing eachother around and around. I felt a tingling in my tummy and couldn’t help myself, as I lept over the gate into the large mud puddle.

My feet slipped out from under me and I plopped down with a sploshing noise on my butt my pants were covered. When I tried standing I spilled again and landed on my back. I reached up and felt all the mud sliding in my hair and I slid my hands down my face. I started giggling and with a burst of joy I flopped over on my belly. Grabbing handfuls of mud I slid it all over my body.

In the middle of my surprised fun, I saw out of the corner of my eye a figure jump in the pen with me. It was my older brother. With his shirt off and suspenders around his hips, he walked over to me and grinned down. I asked him to join me in the fun!

With a twinkle in his eye, he got down on his knees and I could see he had a different game in mind. Grabbing a handful of slimy hair, he shoved my face into the mud and then slapped a mudpie square in the face. Laughing and spitting mud out of my mouth I gasped when he flipped me over on my hands and knees. He grabbed the waistband of my pants and yanked them down exposing my tight little ass.

With a wicked laugh he shoved his finger deep in my wet pussy and finger fucked me hard. With excitement I started shoving back into his…. We had a lot of fun that day in the rain.

Sploshing phone sex is a blast and a joy to share. Letting go, enjoying slime squish between my toes is the most erotic sensation. Lets talk about it, I have some chocolate syrup I’ve been dying to use ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment