Sunday, September 1, 2013

Creampie

As I've mentioned before I’m super affectionate with my family men. I love sitting on laps and being adored. I still giggle uncontrollably when they tickle me and then give me big bear hugs. They often take me out huntin and I love watching them get in their gear and toting huge guns. I get really excited when they smell like woods and sweat it’s the best smell in the whole world.

At night I feed them the dinner I made for them and sit on my uncle's lap by the fire. I snuggle in real close and listen to them tell stories about anything.

When we go to sleep at night I love it when uncle tells me to crawl in his sleeping bag with him to keep him warm. I can’t stop smiling with excitement because I know that that’s when the fun happens.

My body starts to tingle when I feel his hairy manly body curl around my soft little one. :D He likes to give me little massages and I coo with pleasure. When we finally get to business and the blood starts flowing his rock hard cock feels so nice in my tight little cunny. He loves it when I start to beg him to cum in me.

There’s nothing quite like the pulsing of a cock as it sprays deep in my pussy with white hot cum. And the excitement that it might just result in passing on his genes is thrilling. I even love when it dribbles out and I feel the slickness between my thighs. Camping lets us play this little game as much and as often as we like. Creampie Fantasies are the hottest ever!

If you’d like Country Girl Natasha to tell you more about creampie phone sex, don’t hesitate! I’ll share all my dirty little secrets with you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment