Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Impregnation Phone Sex

Living in the country certainly hasn’t shielded me from the facts of life. The conversations about the birds and the bees has always been completely unnecessary to talk about. I’m very aware of what a cock is used for and I know what happens when cum gets in a vagina… and nothing gets me hotter than watching the process of sex and life. 

I love cum in me, I love it on my body in my mouth everywhere. It’s like playing Russian roulette. To possibly get pregnant to be bred is so animalistic, so natural, so base. I want to beg for it I want to play that dangerous game. And I want to play it in the dirtiest ways.

My unlces play that game with me, Nasty Natasha, all the time... as well as the dogs and really anything with a cock. Feeling a rigid dick pulse and pump hot cum deep inside me makes my thinking brain shut off. It’s all about sensation and filling out my role as a breeder.

When I watch the bellies of the mares get larger, I feel sad that my own stomach stays firm and flat. I want to get that glow I want your baby in me. I want to pass on your genes and I want to become soft and plump.

Let’s talk about your full balls exploding their contents deep in my willing pussy and you’ll get me cumming good and loud. Over and over again, makes is more likely to stick darlin so lets get to know eachother and let's get me pregnant with a baby!  I love impregnation phone sex and I want to talk about it with you.  Morning or night I’m a ready and willing fertile slut ready for a large load of your making . ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment