Friday, March 7, 2014

Chubby Chaser Phone Sex

It’s your Nasty Natasha here and I’ve been thinking…
I’d like to get chubby… I mean really chubby! I want some soft curves and dimples.
I see these unhealthy ladies starving themselves to fit some “normal” kind of ideal. They don’t know what a real woman looks like. They don’t know how hard it gets a man to see a woman look like an actual woman. A natural woman who is confident in real shape. Even if that’s being naturally skinny.
So, I’m eating right, I’m going to let myself get plump and sexy. I want to feel a man dig his fingers into my hips and have their hands not slip. I want to feel them dig their teeth into my flesh and I want to feel my body jiggle as they fuck me hard. I want them to enjoy me the way I am healthy and happy.
I know my tits won’t be a palm full anymore they’ll be a whole handful. I’ll wear a sexy pencil skirt that shows of my little waist and my curvy hips. I’ll wear bright red lipstick and I’ll smile as the heads turn and watch me walk by. My bubble ass will sway by and they’ll hear the heels clicking as I walk.
In the country the naturally plump female animals got the most male attention. They were healthy and they had a lot to go around. That’s what real men want. I’ve seen men watch my bigger friends who live life naturally. 
A curvy gal with a warm country heart to be generous with, soft and willing. That’s what I want to be! So give me a call all you FA’s and lets talk about a good warm fuck with a happy healthy slut. Let have some Chubby Chaser Phone Sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment